Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween











Well, this year Mark was adamant about me making the Halloween costumes for Payton and Alex. Therefore, I made my best effort and made one for Mark and I as well. In case it is difficult to tell, we are spiders. We went down to main street where there were a ton of kids walking up and down visiting the businesses where they received candy. Due to the whole family having a cold, we only hit a few houses once we went back to my mom's house for pizza. When we returned home we felt guilty about not being home to hand out candy. So, Mark turned our light on in case we had any stragglers between 8:00-9:00. We didn't purchase any candy but we figured we would give out a couple pieces of Payton's candy. We had two groups and they ended up taking all of Payton's candy except for 5 pieces. Good thing for us, we don't have to worry about cavities!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Sooooo cute! You made those? Awesome!

twinbee26 said...

Love the costumes.