Monday, November 10, 2008

Alex's First Birthday



Alex loved his first bite of cake

Mommy and Daddy are so proud

Can I have some more?
Alex loved his new Tonka
Gaga and Papa ate to much!
Debbie and Andrew (our great friends and Nurse)

This Tonka is as Big as me!

I am so glad Alex had a birthday so I could have some cake!


Alex turned one!!! Alright his real birthday is November 15th but I will be in Phoenix for my cousins wedding. So, we celebrated yesterday. He doesn't know the difference and will never remember but I think his dad will remind him when he gets older. We had a great dinner, presents, AND my homemade, hand decorated cake. I cooked the cake in a mold and frosted it with the assistance of my wonderful friend Sheryl. We chose the dump truck because that is the gift he received from him mom and dad. Payton has a big Tonka dump truck so Alex needed his own too. Alex enjoyed the lasagna, cake, and even fruit punch. However, he kept waking up with indigestion so I had to give him some gas relief medicine. We are so proud of our little boy and couldn't imagine having two cuter more wonderful children. We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Team Little said...

Look at you, little Miss Suzy Homemaker!!! Wish we were there to help celebrate, but can't wait to see you this weekend!

Tara Kay said...

The cake is adorable! Good job!

twinbee26 said...

Happy Birthday to Alex! Cant believe he is 1 already. Can you send us your new email and mailing address to debchuran@yahoo.com. We would like to add you on our family updates too. Makaleigh is almost 6 weeks old already and would like to share some pictures of her.

Unknown said...

The cake looked awesome. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun up there. :)